Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Brooks' field day!

Got to spend the day with Brooks and his class at their field day. I was lucky that Baileys was the day before and Brooks' was the next day. It will be nice to have them both at the same school next year. I will be extra busy going between both classes but wouldn't change that for anything. Brooks' field day was alot differnt than i rememeber growing up. Wish they would have had some races. But they had a blast! The wind was a little chilly at the beginning and then it died down and it warmed up. Had a blast hanging out with you,Brooks and your class today. Thanks for wanting me to come and hang out and thanks for my hug several times today right in front of your friends. I know those are or will be few and far between as you get older!

No comments:

Post a Comment