Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Carnival One.....

We headed over to the carnival after Bailey's pageant. The kids were super excited! Both Nana's went with us and as we were walking in we passed the back of the stage where the concert was going on. There was a band member back stage that was dressed up like KISS. I asked Brooks is he wanted to get his pic taken with him and he looked at me funny and said, " no way !! " I laughed. Then i asked my mom. If you know my mom she doesn't go out of her comfort zone very often. So, of course she said, " no. " We got about 10 steps and she hit me on the arm and said " ok lets do it! " I was so proud of her!! The kids had a great time on the rides. Especially the big tall slide! Brooks got a carmel apple and Bailey got her usual hot dog. They each got a glow wand. Came home and Nana had a little SPECIAL gift for Bailey girl for being in the pageant. A girly gift! She got a pretty sparkly round keepsake box with a pretty high heel on it and we all know that Bailey loves shoes as much as her momma! She loved it, Thanks Nana!! What a special gift that she can keep forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment