Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Christmas

We set out homemade cookies and milk for Santa and carrots for the Reindeer. Kids must have been SUPER good in Santa's eyes this year. They got EVERYTHING they asked for and more. It was a good good Christmas in their eyes. It was a good good Christmas in Blake and I's eyes cause we have our family together in a warm house with food on the table. It has been a rough year for me to get adjusted to being here in a very small town away from the city life. But, I have adjusted and it's getting better everyday. Im just grateful for the amazing husband God blessed me with and two fantastic kiddos. Couldn't ask for anything more. Since we had spent Christmas Eve with my family the night before. We were able to just hang out all day in our p.j.'s and let the kids play with everything they got and have no worries about rushing around to get somewhere. Was really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment