Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Zoo Time...

she loved every minute of the ride!
look how far away he is from me!!!! He did a great job though!!
waiting in line!


Our zoo has a pretty cool Polar Bear exhibit!!

I took the kiddos to the Zoo for the first time this year yesterday. We came up over the hill from parking and immediately was grateful that we had got our family passes on line early this year. There were about 12-15 lines with about 75 plus people in each of those lines waiting to get tickets. Ohh Emmm Geeee. I couldn't believe it! We just kept walking, straight up to the front entrance and into the park without a second of waiting!
Didn't take too many pics, the kids and i were there only a couple of hours. Too many people and not enough animals to look at. For some reason most of the animals were not out and about to look at. Not sure if it was the time of day or the new warm weather.
We did get to ride the new Sky Safari ride. It is a lift ride that takes you out over the whole Africa part of the Zoo. Pretty neat. Since there were three of us, Brooks decided he wanted to ride by himself. Lord help me!! I was a bundle of nerves the whole time!!!!!! He did a great job braving that all by himself. This ride for some reason makes my stomach turn anyway, but to have him in front of me without me there to hold onto him was NOT helping my nerves at all!
All and all it was a great time and it was nice to get out and be in the nice weather.

1 comment: